To view the FEI Entry Viewer you will need to go to: http://ev.fei.org/
The Entry Viewer has been developed to help all Stakeholders apply the Jumping Invitation Rules.
Athletes can see all events where the Invitation System is applied
It is a simple table-like online display showing all Jumping athletes that are currently in the Longines Rankings.
Jumping athletes, National Federations and Organising Committee members will be able to see:
- which athletes are entered in which events for the week in question
- the status of the entries made
- the number of potential entries that can be made before a specific athlete
- the position of the athletes on the Invitation Waiting list
The Jumping Invitation Rules need to be enforced for various events, you will find the full rules regarding each event category below:
- CSI5* Events Worldwide
- CSI4* + CSI3* Events in Europe
- CSI5* GCT Events
- CSI4* + CSI3* Riders Tour Events
- World Cup Western European League (Art.654)
- Nations Cup
How does the Entry Viewer work?
The viewer calculates:
- the amount of entries made before a given athlete
- the number of potential entries that could be made before a given athlete
- the highest and lowest possible position on the Invitation Waiting list is indicated based on the amount of entries made
The tabs across the top are for each week of the year and will contain the corresponding events once they are open for entries.
The events displayed will only be the events where an Invitation System is applied. All other events at these shows can be found on the FEI Calendar.
What options do I have?
- It is possible to remove certain calculations from the list, with the possibility to display only the status of the entries, or the amount of entries made or potential entries, or to only display the Waiting list positions
- It is also possible to change the Longines Ranking that is being used for reference
- by default, the ranking used is 2 months prior to the week in question
- certain Jumping Invitation rules refer to other rankings, it is therefore possible to change the ranking number
What do the symbols and numbers mean?
Entries are represented through simple symbols:
The green tick represents an accepted entry
The blue circle represents an entry submitted by the NF and awaiting OC acceptation
The dashed line means that this athlete is entered elsewhere and cannot enter this event
The unfilled circle indicates that no entry has yet been made for this athlete at this event
In regards to the numbers, these represent calculations that have been made in regards to the position of the athlete on the Invitation Waiting list.
Number of entries made before this athlete:
- This number shows how many athlete entries have been accepted or which are awating acceptation before the athlete in question
Number of potential entries that can be made before this athlete:
- This number represents the amount of athletes that can still be entered prior to the athlete in question
- This calculation takes into consideration athletes higher up in the rankings who are entered in a different event the same week
Highest possible position on the Invitation Waiting list:
- This number indicates the first possible invitation this athlete will receive, taking into account athletes already entered as well as athletes entered in a different event the same week
Lowest possible position on the Invitation Waiting list:
- This number indicates the lowest possible invitation that this athlete will receive, taking into account athletes already entered as well as athletes not entered who are placed higher in the rankings.
Entry Viewer on the FEI SportApp
The Entry Viewer also works on the FEI mobile app which is available on both Android and iOS devices.