You want to grant access rights to a person for your Event to help you with the schedule?
You need to grant access to someone in your Organising Committee to manage the entries for your Event?
Your Timing Provider needs to consult the entries?
You can give access through the FEI Online Schedule Platform under the ACCESS RIGHTS section.
As OC Schedule Admin, you can grant access to members of your Organising Commitee at any time and they will be given access straight away.
Step 1: Connect to the FEI Online Schedule Platform (https://schedules.fei.org) with your FEI credentials.
Step 2: On your Dashboard click on Details to open the schedule of your Event.
In the Access rights section there are three categories:
- Schedule Users: these are the people who can edit or consult the online schedule for your Event
- FEI Entry System Users: these are the people who can accept/reject entries for your Event or consult the entry lists for your Event on the FEI Entry System
- Service Providers: these are the IT/Timing/Scoring Providers who require access to the FEI Entry System to download the entries and in certain cases upload results
Step 3: Go to the Access rights section and click on Add User... under the relevant section.
Step 4: Under Role you can choose if you want the person to have Admin or Consult rights.
- Admin rights grant access to the person to see and modify anything on the FEI Online Schedule Platform and allows the given person to accept or reject entries on the FEI Entry System
- Consult access is a "view only" access on both the FEI Online Schedule Platform and the FEI Entry System.
Step 5: Select the correct person by entering the name or FEI ID.
If this person is not yet registered on the FEI Database, you can click on Add a person not in this list to create the person.
Step 6: Once you have selected the correct person and filled in the required fields if necessary, click on Assign.
Please note: This section is completely seperate to the validation of your schedule.
It is not necessary for the ACCESS RIGHTS section to be completed or validated for the submission or publication of your schedule to take place.
The ACCESS RIGHTS section can be edited at anytime and the modifications are made directly on the FEI Database/FEI Entry System, the schedule does not need to be republished for the modifications to take place.
Scoring/Timing provider: You can add on the ACCESS RIGHTS section the Timing Provider who needs to consult the entries. But you will also need to add the IT Provider on the LOGISTICAL INFORMATION section.