How to report an incorrect Person associated with my Horse

There is a person listed as being associated with your horse but you don't know who they are?

Someone has perhaps added your horse to their list by mistake?


It is possible to inform the FEI if you believe there is an incorrect person associated with your horse.

The FEI will then look into this and take the relevant action.


Step 1: Navigate to the relevant horse from your My Horses list and click on Persons Associated.


Step 2: Click on the Person you wish to report and enter a reason why.

Please provide as much detail as possible, this will assist the FEI to follow-up accordingly.


When you Swipe to confirm you will be informed that the report has been submitted.


The FEI will follow-up and contact you by email if required.


2021-07-27 10:09
Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.